The liver performs several functions:
- Helps to breakdown and eliminate toxins
- Produces many enzymes that help with metabolism
- Helps many of our medications to work properly
- Produces bile to help with digestion
- Key in the processes of glucose and lipid metabolism
Our liver can become dysfunctional by infection, alcohol and other toxins, diet, supplements, medications, and even by excess body fat.
In our clinic we watch liver function, and if there is a problem we identify the cause. We help reverse the root cause of liver disease through changing diet, medications, or other lifestyle modifications